Gem Spinner is an exciting new match-3 for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It’s based on the popular
gem-swapping game play of Bejeweled, but adds some great twists – some like Tetris,
some brand new – that make it much more engaging and thought provoking, but still
easy to learn and play.
Gems are arranged inside of pieces of different shapes and sizes. Swap adjacent
gems to match three in a row. Double-tap a gem to spin its piece 180 degrees. Match
all the gems in a piece to clear the piece from the board. Drag pieces to empty
board spaces to create more match opportunities. Match enough spaces to complete
the level goal and then continue to swap, spin, and drag to try to clear the entire
Gem Spinner is the result of a yearlong development effort by veterans of Oberon
Games and Sierra Games. It has been play-tested by many casual game players and
has been consistently given an “A” grade for ease of use and fun, addictive game
- 35 unique levels which can be played at a variety of skill levels
- Great graphics and sound effects.
- Animated, narrated instructions explain all aspect of game play.
- Practice mode with hints on every move.
- Easy to learn, easy to play, hard to master.
- Tracks your best scores.